Wamhoff establishes long-term relationships with clients and their families, designing unique plans and providing clients the opportunity to continue doing what they do best, and helping them reach their retirement and investment goals.
Upon your first call to Wamhoff, you’ll receive a packet of information describing the firm and your investment options. That packet also includes a guide, listing all of the items to bring to your first meeting, along with a questionnaire which will help us to determine your goals, risk tolerances, and ideas. This will help us craft a plan that will be uniquely tailored to your needs.
Prior to your first meeting, we ask that you send us all requested information so that we can begin the process of analyzing your current portfolio and printing reports to review with you during our time together.
We see each client’s goals as distinctive: Like fingerprints, no two are alike. Your family’s plan must be equally unique, we believe our most important role is to serve as your advocate. This means:
- We attempt to defend, protect and promote your interests in working towards your retirement goals.
- We personalize our relationship with you in working toward your specific needs and expectations.
- We act in your best interests, and only in your best interests.
Our planning process has six simple, but important, steps:
- Determine each client’s unique goals and objectives
- Develop a comprehensive financial plan designed to meet the stated goals
- Commit to specific strategy
- Implement the plan
- Closely monitor and evaluate the plan then Personally meet with each client
- We are passionate about what we do
Advice is provided on investment management, retirement planning, estate planning, risk management, business succession planning, income tax planning, employee compensation planning and education funding, as well as other topics specific to the needs of individual families.